Technical Features for Avaya AL3500E02-E6 ERS 3550T Ethernet Routing Switch
For small to midsize companies and branch offices, this AL-3500E02-E6 ERS 2550TEthernet switch is easy to install, manage, and run. You can deploy this in open environments outside the wiring closet.
It supports IEEE 802.3at Power-Over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) which can power IP phones, Wireless Access Points, surveillance cameras and other devices.
- Switch Details: 48 x 10/100BASE-TX ports, plus 2 Combo 10/100/1000BASE-T or SFP ports
- 2 rear SFP ports can be used as additional ports in Standalone Mode, or 2 rear ports delivering up to 10Gbps
(FDX) of Stackable Chassis throughput per Switch in Stacking Mode
- Stacking, up to 8 units with 10Gbps throughput per Switch
- System CPU speed: 400Mhz
- System memory: 32MB Flash, 128MB DRAM
- RJ-45 Console port provides industry standard serial port connectivity
- Switch capacity and forwarding rate (64-byte): 17.6Gbps / 13.1Mpps
- MTBF: 446,323
- Dimensions: Weight: 1U or 445mm / 1.75”
- Width: 440mm / 17.5”
- Depth: 280mm / 11”
- Weight: 4.6kg / 10.2lb
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC @ 47 to 63 Hz
- Input current (max): 0.83 Amps @ 100 VAC
- Power consumption: 35 Watts max
- Thermal rating (output): 118 BTU/hr max
The Avaya 48 Port Network Switch has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Avaya 48 Port Network Switch with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Avaya 48 Port Network Switch is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Avaya AL3500E02-E6 ERS 3550T Ethernet Routing Switch